- posted: Mar. 19, 2021
RANDOM PI/DUI THOUGHTS REVISITED ……..aka Pearls of Wisdom
I am so thankful to have received glowing comments from so many of you asking for more THOUGHTS. The following can best be described as an explanation/treatise/overview/journey/ tiptoe through the tulips/trip/voyage/ tour/cruise/ trek as we navigate PI and DUI thoughts.
Clearly most Auto Insurance Co’s are PICASSOS OF PETTINES and/or SHAKESPEARES OF SH_T.
During the Age of Covid we have unemployment at record highs and the temporary closure of insurance companies. They are leveraging this terrible situation to force clients and claimants, who don't have any other means of survival, to settle their cases for less than they are worth. After the settlement they often will likely delay the issuance of settlement checks.
MYTHS ABOUT PI/DUI CASES
- YOU CAN GET THE SAME MONEY ON A PI CASE, OR RESULTS WITHOUT A LAWYER OR WITH ANY LAWYER
4 AUTO INSURANCE RIP-OFFS:
- Forcing you to take a “FAST” Settlement
- Unsupported claims… being told that “you may lose your claim”
- Being asked to “sign here”
- When your insurance agent asks, “do you want to save some money?” …that means an inferior policy. Remember your insurance agent has a vested interest in your NOT making a claim. The more claims they have, the less they make.
5 COSTLY MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT LAWYERS:
- Every attorney has about the same amount of experience and training
- If a lawyer is on TV, they “MUST” be good
- All lawyers are skilled in the art of negotiating
- All lawyers are personally involved in the cases they handle.
- Just b/c a lawyer says he or she goes to trial doesn’t mean he or she goes in front of a jury
5 MISTAKES TO AVOID WHEN CHOOSING A LAWYER:
- Choosing a lawyer based on numbers of years in practice
- Choosing a lawyer on a single phone call
- Being intimidated solely on the fact that the attorney has degrees
- Choosing a lawyer that doesn’t offer a Satisfaction Guarantee
- Choosing a lawyer that is not a member of the Consumer Attorney of California (a trade association for PI lawyers who are dedicated to honest, ethical legal practices and the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Choosing a lawyer that does not have a 10.0 AVVO peer legal rating
5 STEPS TO A FAIR SETTLEMENT:
- See a qualified doctor who can treat you properly and knows how to write a good med/ legal report.
- Make sure not to talk to anyone regarding your injuries or details of the accident, until you speak with a lawyer.
- Go to the police station and get a copy of the accident report or have your lawyer do so.
- Ask a lot of questions. The only way to educate yourself is to educate yourself.
- Make an appointment for a FREE consultation and auto accident AUDIT.
QUESTIONS ACCIDENT VICTIMS ASK:
- DO I HAVE A CASE?
- HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH?
- HOW CAN I RECEIVE MEDICAL CARE?
- HOW CAN I GET MY CAR REPAIRED?
- SHOULD I SPEAK WITH AN INSURANCE COMPANY?
- HOW CAN AN ATTORNEY HELP ME?
We must all understand the importance of protecting our legal rights and understand neither your insurance co, nor that of the other party, will protect your rights…only a lawyer does that. The insurance company is in the business of making money. That means paying as little as possible on each case
What do you want? … settling a big case or receiving a fair settlement. There is a big difference.Every lawyer offers different methods and advantages as well as disadvantages. If all you want is a lawyer to represent your case, then I respectfully ask that you call another attorney.
However, if you want to protect your legal rights and receive a fair and just settlement for your injuries, a settlement that will make you happy and that you can live with, then you’re invited to call me.
What you need is a lawyer who will take the time to thoroughly research and prepare your case. If you’re willing to take action to protect your rights- you’re invited to call my firm. You’ll receive a complete private consultation with me. I’ll review your case and render my expert opinion on what course of action to take and which law firm is best to assist you. I’m offering this consultation at no cost or obligation. And if you call my office, you’re further protected with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We want you to be super pleased… in fact we want you to be delighted, with every aspect of your free legal consultation and accident audit. Your consultation comes with our ironclad satisfaction guarantee. No attorney can guarantee the outcome of any case. However, we will guarantee that we will return your calls and treat you with the utmost respect and courtesy you deserve. You have our word as a professional firm that our staff will treat your case as if is were our only one. Many lawyers don’t guarantee their work- but we feel nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction. We stand behind every case 100%. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your case please call us right away at 760 837-7500.