After receiving my B.A. from USC in 1965, I had to stay in Los Angeles to take care of my family, so I applied and was immediately accepted into Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. After three years of studying and hard work, I was able to graduate with honors in 1969 and pass the California Bar Exam that same year. After passing the Bar, I continued to take post-graduate classes at USC and UCLA Law Schools while working as a trial lawyer for the Los Angeles Public Defender's Office. I would eventually leave to form my own law office, which would grow to a 30-person firm that focused on civil litigation and criminal law.
In 1994 I decided to relocate to the greater Palm Springs area for a better place to raise our 7-year-old daughter. This was primarily due to the environment in Beverly Hills, as many of her classmates were wearing push-up bras and lipstick, while I just wanted her to be able to enjoy being a little girl.
Relocating also allowed me to open my current firm, which has spent the last two decades serving the great people of Palm Springs. Over the past 20 years, my firm, Dale Gribow Attorney at Law, has been working hard to serve the members of the Palm Desert community and the surrounding areas with excellent legal counsel and representation. I place a high value on helping those in need, and I make it a point to engage in philanthropic activities that can benefit the very people I live alongside and serve through my firm.
Through the years I've learned that when it comes to helping others with legal issues, what matters most is understanding the needs of my client and being invested in their success. I truly care about my clients and will treat every single person that walks through my door with respect, dignity, and compassion. I understand how scary your situation may be, and that's why I'm here to help. Whatever problem you're facing, I'd like to help. Together, we can explore solutions that will enable you to move forward and put your legal troubles behind you.
- California, 1969
- Supreme Court of California, 1970
- The U.S. Federal Courts, 1970
- The U.S. Supreme Court, 1977
- The U.S. Tax Court, 1983
- Bachelor of Arts - The University of Southern California, 1965
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - Loyola Law School, 1968
- Post Graduate Studies - USC & UCLA School of Law, 1966
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Former Board Member - Palm Desert Rotary Noon Club
- Former President - Institute for Critical Care Medicine 911+
- Former President - Children’s Discovery Museum/Discovery Partners
- Former Member - Canyon National Bank Board of Advisors in Palm Springs
- Member - Consumer Attorneys of the Inland Empire
- Associated Member - Republican State Central Committee
- Former Board Member - Chain des Rotisseurs: Baillage Du Beverly Hills Charge de Missions
- Former Commission Member - PD Civic Fine Arts
- Former Commission Member - PD Police Advisory Board
- Top Lawyer - California’s Prestige Magazine, Palm Springs Life (PI/DUI) 2011-19
- Top Lawyer - Inland Empire Magazine 2016- 2019
- Perfect 10.0 AVVO Peer Rating
- “Preeminent” Rating - Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Best Attorneys of America”Selected by “Rue” (Limited to Top 100 Attorneys/state)
- 10 Best Attorneys for California