People Don't Plan to Fail, They Fail to PLAN
Estate planning has many benefits:
- It helps you maintain control of your property while you are alive regardless of your age, health or financial condition.
- It keeps you and your loved ones safe from unnecessary court costs, professional fees and taxes to the state (such as the "death tax" that some states enforce even if you are exempt from federal taxes).
- It gives you peace of mind knowing that your wishes are documented and legally recognized should anything happen to you.
To get started on your estate plan, contact my Palm Desert law firm, Dale Gribow Attorney at Law, for an initial consultation.
Estate Planning With Your Goals In Mind
As your legal counsel, I will meet with you personally to develop an estate plan that is tailored to meet your needs. This estate plan may include some or all of the following documents:
- Living Trust
- Advance Healthcare Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
Contact my firm right away to speak with a lawyer who can help you through the process of estate planning. I have decades of legal knowledge and am more than willing to guide you step by step throughout the process. I guarantee the highest quality counsel and legal representation. Reach out today to find out exactly what I can do for you.