Insurance companies would have you believe that they are in the business of providing complete and unwavering financial protection to their customers when accidents cause serious injuries and loss of property. It makes for effective marketing messages, but the truth falls somewhat short of that.
Insurance companies are primarily in the business of producing profits for their stakeholders. If that means underpaying valid claims for reimbursement or denying and delaying them all together, then so be it. Ultimately, what insurance companies are most protective of is their bottom line. You will not be in "good hands," and your "friendly neighbor" will not give you a "piece of the rock."
All of our personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. We only receive a fee if we recover compensation for you.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you should be fully compensated for all medical expenses, property losses, and lost wages, as well as for your pain and suffering. If the insurance provider or providers you are working with to recover this compensation are not meeting their obligation, you need to enlist the services of an experienced personal injury attorney.
An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Palm Desert office of Dale Gribow Attorney at Law, we advocate aggressively on behalf of injured parties who are wrestling with insurance companies to recover the full amount they are owed. Mr. Gribow has successfully represented many thousands of accident victims and DUI clients.
Selected every year as "TOP LAWYER" by Palm Springs Life, Mr. Gribow has received an AVVO Peer rating of "SUPERB" from his fellow attorneys and has been named Man of the Year seven times, including by the City of Hope and the City of Palm Desert.
Our firm represents clients in the full spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents — These can include hit-and-run auto accidents and, in some cases, accidents in which you were a passenger in the vehicle driven by the at-fault driver.
- Truck accidents — The size and weight of most commercial vehicles lead to serious injuries when they are involved in accidents. We can ensure you are fully compensated.
- Motorcycle accidents — Because motorcyclists are so exposed, they often suffer life-changing injuries in accidents. Determining and obtaining full compensation for medical expenses requires diligence and experience in these cases.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — If you were hit and injured by a motor vehicle while walking or biking, you may have a strong personal injury lawsuit
- Premises liability — Injuries often result from unsafe conditions in restaurants, stores, workplaces, parks and other public spaces that should have been repaired. We will help you determine if you have a personal injury claim.
- Wrongful death — If a family member has died as a result of an accident caused by someone else, you can recover damages for pain and suffering, future income, medical costs, loss of companionship, household services, funeral costs, and other damages.
Call Us Instead Of Compromising With An Insurance Company That Is Not Your Friend
You should not accept an offer from an insurance provider that is less than fair. Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We will review the facts of your case and provide a candid assessment of what you might expect.