Unfortunately, when motorcyclists are involved in accidents, the injuries are often severe and sometimes life-threatening and the pictures are better than going on a diet...your heart has to go out for the injured motorcyclist.

If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, or if a loved one has been injured or killed in a motorcycle accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, I'm here to help. From my Palm Desert law office Dale Gribow Attorney at Law, I am fully prepared to advocate aggressively on your behalf in a personal injury lawsuit.

If you are in a hospital or your injuries limit your mobility, I can consult with you wherever it is most convenient. Call 760-837-7500 or [email protected] to schedule an appointment.


It is critical to contact me as soon as possible after your accident. I will conduct my own investigation to obtain important facts that will strengthen your case, so I need to have access to all evidence before it is altered or destroyed. We send out a non-spoliation letter to order the other party not to destroy the evidence we want to investigate. 

It is also important that you receive medical attention for your injuries if you haven't already done so. Your doctor will provide thorough reports on the extent of your injuries and the treatment you receive that will be important to your lawsuit.

If you don't already have pictures showing your injuries, take some and continue to do so as you heal. Use your phone camera to take pictures of the property damage, scene, insurance, registration and license in addition to getting statements if possible from all parties and wits.  

Finally, speak with an experienced personal injury law firm like mine before you provide information to any insurance company representatives, including your own. As your legal counsel, I will communicate with insurance providers on your behalf. These companies are fishing for information that will weaken your case, but I know from decades of experience what to say and what not to say.


Contact me if you have suffered a motorcycle injury through no fault of your own. I will review the facts of your case and recommend the best course of action. Remember, I do not get paid unless you do, and I only get an attorney fee if I obtain a recovery for you.