- posted: Sep. 29, 2020
Many of you will recognize this as a take off on the Treasure of Sierra Madre movie, when Pancho Villa said “Badges? I don’t need no stinkin badges!” With the PAC 12 SET TO PLAY AGAIN (AS OF NOW) I anticipate more partying and drinking which will result in more DUI and ACCIDENT MATTERS. That will cause many of my readers to see more badges than they ever wanted to see! AT THE LAW OFFICE OF DALE GRIBOW, OUR UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION, IN THE PRACTICE OF LAW, IS IF YOU’VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT, YOU MAY NOT NEED A LAWYER. BUT, BEFORE YOU TALK TO THE ADJUSTER, HIRE AN ATTORNEY OR SIGN ANY FORMS, JUST ASK FOR OUR FREE CONSULTATION AND WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW ALL OF THAT WORKS. For over 30 years, The Law Office of DALE GRIBOW, has been known for representing the Injured and Criminally accused. We suggest You GET ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS HEREIN BEFORE HIRING A LAWYER, for an ACCIDENT OR PI CASE. In past CV Weekly columns, I have covered all the below referenced topics. They are all indexed at http://coachellavalleyweekly.com/category/dale-gribow-on-the-law/
1. DO I HAVE A CASE?
2. WHAT TO DO AND NOT DO AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
3. HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH?
4. WHY DID A LAWYER REJECT YOUR ACCIDENT CASE?
5. HOW CAN I RECEIVE MEDICAL CARE?
6. WHY CAN'T I SEE MY OWN DOCTOR?
7. WHY MUST MY DOCTOR BE EXPERIENCED IN WRITING A MED/LEGAL REPORT?
8. HOW CAN I GET MY CAR REPAIRED?
9. WHY CAN'T I GO TO MY NEIGHBOR'S BODY SHOP?
10. CAN I GET A LOANER?
11. SHOULD I SPEAK WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY? REMEMBER: SILENCE IS GOLDEN...TALKING COULD BE COSTLY
12. HOW CAN AN ATTORNEY HELP ME?
13. WHY IS THE INSURANCE COMPANY NOT OFFERING ENOUGH MONEY FOR MY ACCIDENT CASE?
14. IF MY INSURANCE COMPANY DOESN’T OFFER ENOUGH MONEY CAN I HIRE A LAWYER?
15. WILL A LAWYER ACCEPT THE CASE AFTER I TRIED TO SETTLE IT?
16. DO YOU NEED A PI ATTORNEY?
17. HOW TO CHOSE THE RIGHT PI ATTORNEY?
18. WHAT DOES A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER DO FOR YOU?
19. HOW IS THE VALUE OF A PI CASE DETERMINED?20. WHY IS THE INSURANCE COMPANY NOT OFFERING ENOUGH MONEY FOR MY ACCIDENT CASE?
21. WHAT JURIES DID NOT KNOW OR WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT YOUR CASE?
22. WHAT ARE THE TOP MISTAKES ACCIDENT VICTIMS MAKE WHEN DEALING WITH DOCTORS?
23. STOP AUTOMATIC DMV LICENSE SUSPENSION!
24. WHAT ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKES THAT DESTROY YOUR ACCIDENT CASE?
25. WHAT ARE THE TOP MYTHS ABOUT ACCIDENT CASES?
26. WIIFM: WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
27. DO ADJUSTERS GET BONUSES FOR SAVING INSURANCE CO'S MONEY?
28. IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANSWERS TO ALL THESE QUESTIONS Contact ME...760 837 7500 [email protected].
A DOZEN GOLDEN RULES TO FOLLOW WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Call Police
- Hire a LOCAL CV lawyer asap
- Be honest and don't hide prior accidents from your lawyer or doctor?
- Don't miss medical appointments or have gaps in treatment
- Purchase adequate insurance…not the minimum!
- Follow your lawyers advice about repairs
- Silence is Golden
- Get immediate medical treatment
- Don't treat with the wrong doctor
- Don't handle the case yourself
- Treat with a doctor experienced in preparing med/legal reports
- TAKE DOWN SOCIAL MEDIA (FACEBOOK etc): Don't post that you're feeling great or running to play tennis or golf. The insurance company will argue if you were well enough to play a sport you couldn't be hurt that badly. Social media is the biggest advance for insurance companies, who no longer have to hire private investigators. They learn from your daily posts how you are doing and that could be the kiss of death for your case. Take down your social media until the case is over. The insurance company can learn of your friends and have investigators talk to them and learn how healthy you are. Your friends may assume you are ok because you do not complain.
INSURANCE COMPANIES DO WHATEVER THEY CAN TO PAY LESS MONEY ON AUTO, HURRICANE, FLOOD OR FIRE CLAIMS... IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE THE KIND OF CLAIM. THUS YOU MUST PUT AN EXPERIENCED ACCIDENT LAWYER IN YOUR CORNER
I look upon my job as protecting the Constitutional Rights of every American who drinks, drives and gets arrested for a DUI or has an ACCIDENT.I do however "Change Hats" when I SUE Drunk Drivers for damages to my Injured or Deceased (Wrongful Death) clients.